Wednesday 15 April 2009

Happy Birthday Emma Watson : )


Just a quick update : )
Since today is Emma Watson's birthday I thought that I'll share with you some of my most favorite looks that we've seen her in : )
Liked the whole thing- the outfit, the shoes, the hair-style and the make up : )

Absolutely adored her hair-style in this vid : )

One of my fav picture of Hermione : )


Love everything- the make-up ('natural is beautiful' : )) , tha shoes, the cloths and the hair-style : )
Alwas was a big fan of red lips, but never wore them actually..... Can't find the matching shade- the one that she's wearing would most probably be better than the ones I tried : )

Love the natural-neutral shades : )
Love the cloths- thats sososo my style : )

I love just about everything about this look- the hair-style is a masterpiece : )






Love both the hair-style and the make up - classy, stylish and just plain fun : )



Photos from:



gossipteen.
com

www.lonelyreviewer.com

beautiful-stars-wallpapers.blogspot.com

www.sugarslam.com

www.emmawatson4u.com

emmawatsonphotos.blogspot.com

czar-zmierzchu.bloog.pl

forums.megcabot.com

www.cheekopek.com

readingharry.com



2 comments:

  1. I've never watched any of her movies [she's only been in Harry Potter right?] but i think her look/style is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,

    I've just found your blog . . . it's amazing keep up the awsome work!

    I personally think that you would love my blog.It has anything and everything to do with fashion and beauty!From m.a.c make-up to fashion tips it has everything!

    www.simplynatural77.blogspot.com

    And if you like my blog please follow me , also if you know anyone else who would like my blog please tell them as i havent been on it for long and know one knows really :'(

    Many Thanks

    Love,
    Eloise x
    Love your blog ! :)
    Follow?Tell others!

    ReplyDelete