Tuesday 10 March 2009

My 5 spring 'beauty and make up' resolutions : )

I decided to do a kind of a tag- both for blog-only ppl (people who don't make videos on YouTube) and for people who do take vids. Since I don't do vids, I decided to do my tag here.

The tag is: Your 5 spring 'beauty and make up' resolutions : )

It is basically about how ppl always say that after winter you have to take extra care of your skin, cause it's so dried,etc and how you have to get in shape in early spring cause you have to look even more fabulous in the summer than you do now : ) It's the time when ppl tell themselves 'I'll take better care of my body, etc'. What's your take on the subject? : )

My 5 spring 'beauty and make up' resolutions : )

- Sleepovers. I will take off all my makeup just after I 'don't need' it anymore : ) It's no use keeping all of it on my face if I'm just staying at my friend's for a sleepover, So if it's not a Make-up-related sleepover (and yeah, those are great : ) ) I'll take off all my make-up and moisturize instead : )
- I'll try curling my lashes. Cause they are straight and they actually may look better while curled.
- I'll drink more water (I do the 2-3 liters par day, but when I'm busy all day, I should drink more ; ) )
- I'll try to use less products on my face. The wormer it gets, the better it would be to use less products, and use only really good ones. So- quality, not quantity when it comes to powders, foundations, mascaras etc. : )
- I'll try false eyelashes : )


And that would be all. If you decide to join the tag-it'd be great : )
I tag EVERYONE and ANYONE who wants to do it : )

1 comment:

  1. My 5 spring 'beauty and make up' resolutions:

    1. Definitely need to drink more water, cutting down on caffeine.
    2. To make sure I use day cream with spf 15 and night cream at night after washing my face.
    3. Avoid touching my face so much, it causes me to break out especially when its warm outside.
    4. Always use a primer before applying makeup. Helps to keep makeup on and not have to reapply makeup so much.
    5. Last but not least to continue to wash my makeup brushes as often as they need to be!! Take care of your precious makeup brushes and they will take care of your skin :D

    ReplyDelete