Sunday 8 March 2009

my take on the 'Twilight' Saga review : )

Ok, so i decided to make a post about the 'Twilight" series. : )
Not a typical review or anything like that. There has been way too much of that for me to bore you with another one. So this will be MY take on the subject.

Favorite characters (of all the series):

Female-
Alice!, Bella, Rose, Esme, Angela (and I can't pick nr 2 between Rose and Bella. Nr 1 goes to Alice-she is just too adorable ^_^
Male-
Jasper, Edward, Emmett !, Carlisle (and here I can't pick either. They are all so great ^_^ And quite good looking in the movie ; ) )

Least favorite characters (of all series):

Female-
Lauren, Jessica

Male-
JACOB (I just can't stand him most of the time! Sorry. But don't get me wrong- I have nothing against Taylor Lautner who plays him. Hi is nice and sweet, he just plays my least favorite character of the whole series)


Favorite book? Definitely 'Twilight'. I liked 'New Moon' from when Alice came and she and Bella had gone off to Italy. 'Eclipse' was ok, just too much Jacob for me : ) 'Breaking Dawn' was a bit too weird for my taste. I'm not saying I didn't like it, it was just .... bizarre? : )


For favorite quotes I'll make a separate post ; )

If you want to know more on my view on the 'Twilight' Saga, let me know : )

1 comment:

  1. Hehe you are obsessed with Twilight. I used to hate Jacob too, but now he's one of my favorite characters. I'm still Team Edward, don't worry:)

    ReplyDelete